Quality & Craftmanship
How your garments are made
Your order checkout is our order reception. At the same time that you have submitted and paid your order it is sent to our tailor’s order reception.
Order validation and review
Our tailor team validates and checks all details in your order and prepares it for the making.
Manufacturing process starts
Our experienced tailors draw, measure and cut the fabrics you have chosen and starts the handcrafted process of sewing, trimming and pressing your exclusive tailormade product.
– Expert tailoring and craftmanship
- Highly skilled and experienced tailors.
– Custom made to your specific body measurements
- Real canvas and details.
- Individual pattern for every customer.
– Very high quality in material and craftmanship
- Our tailoring atelier is a small scale family business that has grown slowly.
- Our tailors handpick all fabrics – from a quality and fashion point of view – and we never buy fabrics in bulk as many other tailors in the industry.
Finished product preparation
Your garment is ironed and carefully packed according to the best experience. Everything for it to be presentable when it arrives to you.
We are proud to offer the fastest delivery in the industry. This is possible through partnership agreements with the world’s leading shipping companies.